· Diagnose the clients specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
· Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
· Supply travellers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc.)
· Collect deposits and balances
· Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
· Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
· Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
· Create and update electronic records of clients
· Maintain relationships with key persons
· Keep financial statements and documents
· Reach the revenue and profit targets
- Experience: Min : 0 To Max : 1
- No of positions: Varies
- Key Skills:
A. Educational Qualifications: Diploma/Graduate/ Tourism Graduate Preferred.
· Preferred candidates who are enthusiastic with good communication skills.
B. Total Years of Experience: 1+ years of relevant experience/Freshers can also apply
C. Functional Skills
· Experience within the Tourism Industry
· Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
· Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel)
· Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
· Extensive experience in the travel industry and good geographical knowledge.
D. Behavioral Skills
· Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
· Confident and mature approach to dealing with people
· Good negotiation skills
- Desired Profile: IATA Certification preferably
- Education: Diploma/Graduate/ Tourism Graduate Preferred
- Name: Sampurna Saha
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone / Mobile: 8237449955
- Website: https://satgurutravel.com/
- Address: Satguru Travel, C 167, Phase 8B, Sector 74 Mohali.