• Advising clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
• Preparing customised itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
• Making and confirming bookings.
• Issuing tickets or relevant documents.
• Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
• Modifying existing bookings to suit a change in clients’ circumstances.
• Researching destinations and keeping up to date with travel industry news.
- Experience: Min : 1 To Max : 5
- No of positions: Varies
- Key Skills: Contact HR
- Desired Profile: IATA Certification preferably
- Education: Graduate with good communication skills
- Name: Sumit Verma
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone / Mobile: 9317899290
- Website: https://holidaysgenius.com
- Address: Holidays Genius Pvt. Ltd. C/o Startup in a Box, Sebiz Square, Level-2, Plot No. IT-C6, IT Park, Sector 67, Mohali-160062 (Punjab) India